As your management agent, our aim is to offer a fully bespoke package to match your individual needs as a landlord. We will remove all the headache normally associated with letting a property from start to finish ensuring the property is well maintained and repaired when necessary, fully compliant and to ensure you receive the funds due to you, on time.
- To prepare and send regular statements
- Ensure any rent arrears are chased and process put into place
- Arrange renewals, price increases and terminations in a timely manner
- Prepare and submit all documentation
- Arrange EPC, Gas Safety certificate, electrical installation condition report
- Testing of appliances
- Hold all keys
- Provide and arrange for routine repairs by approved contractors
- Arrange and provide pre-tenancy cleaning
- Carry our regular property inspections
- Arrange check in and check outs
- Arrange and provide relevant inventories
- Negotiate and facilitate disbursement of security deposit
We offer many other additional services to cater for all our landlords and tenants needs.
“I have been renting my current accommodation through Link-Estates and have been satisfied with members of their professional team, in particular Pierre who mobilises his team to expedite necessary repairs in a timely and expedient way. I have also found that Link-Estates has a well managed Management structure in place to provide any assistance in renting, buying, project management and investments in properties in the local area.”